Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Winter Hiatus

Hello everyone,
I'm taking a hiatus from blogging. My job, and other things, must take priority in my life right now, so blogging will have to wait until I have more free time. I truly value all the friendships I've made and thank you so much for following and your interest in my blog. I may return in the spring - perhaps with a new focus for what I wish to share and write about. But, for now, enjoy your winter, everyone, and stay warm (for those who live in cold climates, anyway!) I'm going to try to still visit all of your blogs, as time allows. For those of you who are on facebook, I invite you to join my page there: CindyAdkinsArt. I'll still be updating there and occasionally have giveaways of my art, etc. Would love to see you there! That link can be found HERE.
 
Until next time,
Cindy, Buster, Rudy and Sam
 
 
 

 

 

12 comments:

Gina said...

Good luck to you, Cindy! I understand the need for a hiatus. I'm having a hard time getting into the swing of things in the blog world myself. Enjoy!

Connie said...

Life can get pretty busy sometimes. I know how it is to need a break. Wishing you the best. Take care.

meowmeowmans said...

We totally understand, Cindy! We will miss you, but hope you have a good hiatus. Be well, friend!

Grandma Barb's This and That said...

Will miss you and your kitties, but sometimes we just need a break. I hope you stop to visit once in awhile.

Unknown said...

Cindy,
I pray that your hiatus will bring good things and rest. Love to you,
Mary

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm not on facebook ;o( I will miss you my friend and I will miss your fur babies! Don't stay away too long! Big Warm Hugs ;o) Be well ;o) Stacy ;o)

Mr Puddy said...

MOL..Cindy, you make yourself like a flower...Return in Spring : )
See you when you come back
Xoxox

French Heart said...

Wow, I'm sad to hear that. Love seeing what the kitties are up to and think you do such an amazing, very impressive job.

French Heart said...

Opps, did something wrong and posted. Anyway, part two....all best with your time off!! Hugs.

Ellen Whyte said...

Good luck and keep in touch!

Ivy and Elephants said...

We'll miss you. Best wishes!
We'll be waiting:)
Hugs,
Patti

Barbara Neubeck said...

Hi Cindy....
I just had a break for a couple of weeks due to my Mum being sick. She is well again, but I've scaled down the amount of blogging I do...blogging comes a little way down on the priority list. I'll check out your FB link... thanks for including it...
Take your time and keep well...
God Bless
Barb from Australia

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...