My blogging friend, Myric of Petites Passions recently tagged me in a blog post. This is a fun way for fellow bloggers, and new followers, to get to know one another. I'm such a fan of Myric's - her blog is beautiful and she's a very creative and sweet person. If you're not already a follower of her blog, I encourage you to give her a visit! But...back to the tag. I am first suppose to list eleven fun facts about myself...then answer the questions Myric created for me. Okay...here goes:
Eleven Fun Facts About Me
1. I was born in Amarillo, Texas
2. I was named for both of my grandmothers. Cynthia was my Dad's mother's name and my middle name, Fern, was my Mom's mother's name.
3. I used to work at a television station (PBS) as a production assistant.
4. I HATE garlic!
5. I cannot sing. Really. I can't carry a tune at all.
6. I can follow a recipe, but cooking is not something I really enjoy doing.
7. My favorite flowers are tulips and pink roses.
8. I've traveled cross-country twice on the Amtrak train. A very slow, but scenic way to travel!
9. I love trees and I love to hug them.
10. I've never been hospitalized (except when I was born.)
11. I love making lists!!
Now, here are the questions Myric asked me:
- Where is your ideal retiring place? Someplace near the ocean
- Which food you do not see yourself eating? Garlic (see above!)
- If you have an opportunity to ask one question to your favorite celebrity, who and what question will it be? I honestly can't think of an answer to this!
- What do you think is the most romantic food? Champagne and strawberries dipped in chocolate.
- If you are to award one blogger who and what would it be? This is tough to pick one, but Mr.Puddy would get a SMILE AWARD for always making me laugh (cat fans will love his blog!!)
- What are you passionate of the most? Animals/and animal rights
- What other foreign language do you wish you could speak? Italian (first) and French (close second)
- Which era in the history would you like to go back for a visit and why? The 1950s so I could see my parents again when they were young and healthy.
- Were you a member of a club in high-school? If yes, what was it? No, I wasn't...I did write for the school newspaper though.
- Do you prefer Savory or Sweet dish? Sweet...I love sweets (unfortunately my waistline doesn't!)
Well, I hope you've enjoyed reading this wee bit of information about me. I'm breaking the rules a bit, because I think I'm suppose to forward (or tag) others, but I've seen it on a few of the ones I've thought of sending it to already, so I don't want to overwhelm them! Thank you again, Myric for thinking of me. This was fun!
Until next time,