Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Shabby Chic Porch ~

We're having an unusual cold snap in Northwest Ohio along with wall-to- wall rain. But, I'm sure warmer, sunnier days are ahead - it's only the 7th of September! So, tonight I'm dreaming of a shabby chic porch like one of these below. I could certainly curl up with a good book and a cup of tea for a few hours on this porch swing! How about you?


I love the soft quilt, refurbished white table and hydrangeas. I love everything about this!

Or, how about spending a night here:


It looks very inviting, doesn't it?
These two photos are courtesy HGTV. For more shabby chic ideas from them, click HERE.

More inspiration for you:




One More!


I hope you enjoyed these shabby chic porches! Until next time, Happy Wednesday!

3 comments:

Cindy Adkins said...

Oh how dreamy are these pics? Amazing!!
XO
the other Cindy
lol

Mary Ellen said...

I love each of these pictures!!!! What a dream to have a porch like one of these!!

I am working on a little detached sun room that I have and it's cute but needs some real romantic frills or something to make it dreamy like these!!

Thank you so much for mentioning my blog on you Pink Sat post., That was so very generously sweet of you! Sorry I hadn't come over sooner but somehow your comment got misplaced and I just saw that i had a comment that needed moderated today and there it was! I haven't had a lot of time for blogging which I really miss but hope as weather starts driving me more in doors that I will have more time!

bee blessed
mary

Cindy said...

You're quite welcome, Mary! How fun to be fixing up your sun room! I hope this post gave you some inspiration!
Cindy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...